1. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the irrigation installation before your team arrives?
No, we handle all necessary permits and if necessary call to have your utility lines marked.
2. How long does the irrigation system installation take?
Most installations take one day, on occasion larger jobs might take two days.
3. Do I need to be home while your team does the job?
No, the only time we need the homeowner present is at the end of the job so we can review the completed work and do training on the controller.
4. Once the irrigation system is installed, will somebody help me set up the timer?
Yes, upon completion of the job we will review the completed work and do training on the controller.
5. What does your maintenance contract consist of?
Specification for monthly Irrigation System Maintenance:
Each sprinkler zone will be activated from the controller to check the operation of the electric valves.
6. What are the different irrigation systems you offer?
We install overhead and drip irrigation systems.
1. Where in my house will the reverse osmosis system go?
The reverse osmosis system will be installed next to the existing water pump system.
2. How long does the installation take?
An RO system takes 6 to 8 hours to install, and the homeowner will be without water during the installation.
3. Do I need to do anything to maintain the reverse osmosis system?
The system has a prefilter cartridge that need to be replaced every 90 days or so depending on the volume of water used.
If you have any other questions about how we can service your Naples, FL home, please feel free to give Jukins Irrigation, INC a call.